Art Newsome Inc. | Heating & Air
Today, Art Newsome, Inc. is the most preferred provider of comfort on the peninsula. Setting the standard for over 37 years in home comfort, we want to be who residents and businesses alike turn to for all of your heating and air conditioning needs.
Offering a full line of commercial and residential HVAC products, we at Art Newsome, Inc. have N.A.T.E. certified technicians that not only ensure quality installation but also make sure your comfort systems are operating as efficiently and safely as possible. This all translates into you saving money.
Let ANI be "your" preferred comfort provider!
One Commitment – One Faith
To be a respected member of the community and to assist, as
we can, in it’s social, political, and cultural development.
To be a credit to the Heating and Air Conditioning Industry
and to participate in the recognized trade associations for the
betterment of the buying public.
To design and install air conditioning systems in keeping
with the best accepted practices.
Realizing that the best heating and air conditioning
equipment made needs proper servicing, to maintain an
experienced and courteous service operation, to assure
our customers of proper and efficient system operation
after the sale.
Before you invest your money, maybe there are a few things to consider about your home comfort provider. Here are some of the many reasons why you should choose ANI to handle your indoor air comfort and quality needs.
* ANI's Experienced & Dedicated Personnel...ANI has been designing, installing, replacing, repairing and maintaining HVAC systems since 1973. Our technicians are encouraged to attend manufacturer's training programs to maintain their proficiency. Every employee is dedicated to your satisfaction. After all, if we don't take care of our customers, someone else will.
* ANI is the High Efficiency Systems Expert... With over 30 years designing and building "right-sized", high-efficiency systems when our competitors designed around the minimum, ANI is the recognized leader in installing, monitoring and maintaining any type of HVAC and IAQ system in Hampton Roads.
* ANI provides Free Second Opinions... Concerned about the cost of a proposed installation, replacement or repair? You can contact ANI for a free second opinion. We'll use our expertise to ensure that the proposal you have is proper for your dwelling. If it is done and priced right, we'll tell you; if it's not, we'll provide you other options!
* ANI provides Peace of Mind...Just ask our customers...we provide references. The number one feeling our clients enjoyed after switching to ANI was a sense of relief. They know what you soon will...ANI's customer service planners, system installers and repair technicians are dedicated to enhancing the performance and economy of your indoor comfort and quality systems. We back it up with the best guaranty in the business.
* ANI is Capable... ANI's fully equipped and staffed sheet metal fabrication shop enables us to shorten turn-around times and keep your project on schedule and on budget from the HVAC perspective.
* ANI is State Licensed... ANI is a Class-A Licensed Contractor capable of performing on any contract vehicle.
* ANI Provides the Best Guaranty... We're confident in our parts and materials, but we're just as confident in our staff. ANI has the most generous parts and labor guaranty in the industry, whether you are installing new, replacing or repairing.
* ANI is Fully Insured... When you select ANI, you can breathe easy knowing all of our work and workers are covered by liability and worker's compensation insurance. Our insurance is your protection. Ask your HVAC service technician if he or she is an independent contractor. If they are, there is a chance you may be liable for on-site injuries.
* ANI is Fully Bonded... We are capable of being bonded for virtually any size or scope of HVAC Installation.
* ANI Can Monitor Your Entire Home or Building... With our patented "Air Advice" system, ANI can detect Toxins, Pollutants, Micro-Organisms, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, and other hazardous materials that share your living space. ANI can protect you throughout your home or office.
* Factory Training Programs... ANI's Installers and Service Technicians attend Factory Training annually to ensure that ANI-maintained systems perform a peak efficiency. Better training for our technicians ensure lower operating costs for our clients.
* ANI Utilizes Mandatory Drug Testing... All of our Team Members are subject to random drug testing as well as pre-employment drug testing. It's all part of taking care of ourselves so we can take better care of you.
* Air Conditioning Contractors of America... ANI is a member of ACCA.
* Builders and Contractors Exchange Members... For many years, ANI has been this "Who's Who" of builders and contractors sworn to uphold the highest levels of performance and ethical behavior.
* ASHRAE Members... ANI is a member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and air conditioning Engineers
* ANI Builds Properly Balanced Systems that Save You Money... ANI is concerned with the long-term ownership and operating costs of every HVAC system we install or maintain. We neither oversupply or undersupply our system capacity.
* ANI is One of Virginia Natural Gas' Qualified Gas Contractors in Hampton Roads... Through our training programs, ANI Technicians are leaders in the community at their trade. The designation of Qualified Gas Contractor demonstrates our commitment to excellence.
* ANI Accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover... You may use them from home, or through our website.
* ANI Can Provide Financing... ANI has the financial wherewithal and stability to provide its customers with the financing needed to replace their HVAC systems.
* ANI is Dedicated to Its Enhancing our Client's Knowledge... A knowledgeable customer is a great customer for ANI. You need an authoritative resource for your HVAC challenges and ANI is up to the challenge. Contact our Customer Service Staff or Ask ANI's Experts anytime you want the best advice concerning your Indoor Comfort and Quality systems.